Loan Application - Epic Things - For Epic People - We sell unique things. Special helmets, eletronics ((textured helmets

*Note: The system redacts people being to read other user's submissions. You will only be able to see your own submission for business loans.
Joseph Brooks

LOS SANTOS GOVERNMENT
Business Loan Request Application

Business Name: [Epic Things - For Epic People]
Contact Person: [Joseph Brooks]
Phone Number: [548761]
Email Address: [[email protected] - ((Noble#4888))]
Loan Amount Requested: $[135.000]

Reason for Loan Request:
I want to open a store and later a warehouse. It's not a simple store like any other store you may find across Los Santos. This is going to be different. I am sure my business is going to grow month after month:
What am I offering?
- Exclusive full face helmets with exclusive paintings;
- Exlusive electronic material, the top high tear cameras, high tier Laptops, high tier TVs, high tier mobile phones. I will be opening a partnership with EVAM Distributions. If this partnership gets accepted, my store will be the leading store all over Los Santos in every aspect of helmets and technology;
- Exclusive vehicle vynils for the most well known vehicle brands;
- High tier electric tools, DeWalt, Bosch, Black and Decker, etc:
- The best quality/cheaper CCTV system with memory cards for people who need a simple and cheap CCTV;
- And expansion all over Los Santos. In every corner, you will find, Epic Things - For Epic People.

I am using this name to attract potential customers. Don't you get curious with such a name? That's the point. If you're epic, you will visit my store. I am planning to buy a warehouse to have tons of sotck in case I need to restock my store.

I will buy a simple truck to grab my orders from my partnership's warehouse (I'll be contacting EVAM), and to drive around making some advertisements.
I know the amount of money I am requesting is high but, for this type of business, this is nothing. I can see a bright future before my eyes.

Current Financial Situation:
I just registered my business at the City Hall. It's not operational. I had a problem in my personal life and had to give a lot of money to my familiy to help them out. My company only has $2,500 in the bank. I am searching at this moment for an available space to buy to make it my business. However, I can only buy it if this loan gets accepted. I'll be buying a van for all my transportation needs. I will buy those unique helmets and make with my bare hands the so special mentioned above, different paiting. Will buy a few mobile phones, Nikon and Canon cameras, Drilling tools, Dewalt, Bosch, etc. We need this type of things to be circulating around LS and help economy flow. Los Santos is getting darker and also dominated by those top richest companies. I am the one who will be facing them. I want to make a confortable interior, where my clients can buy, rest and appreciate what they just bought. That's a whole new level of investment. I need your help for that.

Category - Tick all that apply
This loan request is for:
  • Business Expansion
  • Equipment Purchase
  • Capital Improvements
  • Operational Funding
  • Other
  • Specify, if other: Buying a VAN for my transportation needs and an actual store. I need the money to buy it.

Signed: Joseph Brooks
Date: 14/10/2024
Emma Nilsen
Director of Finance
Director of Finance

Loan Application
1 Main Street,
City Hall,
Los Santos

Thank you for your application and your interest in Epic Things. We appreciate your willingness to provide further details regarding your repayment plan and collateral options.

To better assess your application, please provide the following information:

Repayment Plan: Outline your proposed timeline for repayment, including the frequency of payments and the source of funds you intend to use for these payments. It would be helpful to include projected cash flow or revenue estimates if applicable.

Collateral: Specify what assets you are willing to offer as collateral. Please include details about their value, ownership, and any relevant documentation that supports this information.

Providing this information will help us evaluate your application more thoroughly. If you have any questions or need clarification on any points, please feel free to reach out.

We look forward to your response.

Finance Department
Date: 17/OCT/2024
Signed: Image
Joseph Brooks

Emma Nilsen wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2024 3:15 pm
Loan Application
1 Main Street,
City Hall,
Los Santos

Thank you for your application and your interest in Epic Things. We appreciate your willingness to provide further details regarding your repayment plan and collateral options.

To better assess your application, please provide the following information:

Repayment Plan: Outline your proposed timeline for repayment, including the frequency of payments and the source of funds you intend to use for these payments. It would be helpful to include projected cash flow or revenue estimates if applicable.

Collateral: Specify what assets you are willing to offer as collateral. Please include details about their value, ownership, and any relevant documentation that supports this information.

Providing this information will help us evaluate your application more thoroughly. If you have any questions or need clarification on any points, please feel free to reach out.

We look forward to your response.

Finance Department
Date: 17/OCT/2024
Signed: Image

to: Emma Nilsen - Finance Department

I am new in town, I am still looking for a house and all I have at the moment is my loyal Toyota Hilux van that's been helping go around the city looking for a house.
My proposed timeline for repayment is ten years. I do believe my company will grow as fast as possible.

Frequency of payments: I'd say $1.000 a week. It's hard to find an exact way.
Source of funds I intend to use: To buy a van, so I can transport all my goods and pick my orders from my associates business partners. I'd buy a store in which I'd be selling electronic equipement, such as high tier cameras, high and medium tier CCTV, auto-dialers with movement sensors and offer its installation as a qualified technician. I would have in a part of my store a few different sections in which I'd sell, costumized helmets.
Project cash flow. I really believe during the first three to four months I'd be earning $5,000 a week.

Collateral: I've stated above all I have is my loyal Toyota Hilux that I can put it as collateral but it has a really low market value. The best I can offer is my full commitment to become a businessman and create an empire around LS. This way I'd be helping the economy to flow and some people to have a decent job. I wouldn't be here asking for a loan and in a year or so go bankrupt. My good name is at stack.

Thank you

Sincerely

Joseph Brooks

((This is on hold for now. I've contacted FMT. Lets wait please.))